Title and statement of responsibility area
Alberta Women's Institute. Malmo Branch fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents of fonds.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1950 - 1980 (Creation)
- Alberta Women's Institute. Malmo Branch
Physical description area
5 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
The Malmo Women's Institute was organized on May 12, 1950, under the Women's Institute Act, 1929. The first president of the institute was Mrs. A. Brunner and Mrs. O. Graff was the first Secretary-Treasurer. The district of Malmo is south-east of Wetaskiwin and was settled originally by Scandinavian immigrants.
Scope and content
Fonds consists of a scrapbook containing a record of thirty years of Women's Institute activities in the Malmo area, arranged chronologically.
Immediate source of acquisition
Gift of the Malmo Women's Institute, 1984.
Language of material
- The material is in English.
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
No restrictions on access.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Record No. 84.34<br><br>
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Alberta Women's Institute. Malmo Branch (Subject)